Thursday, January 14, 2010

LONGCAT: The scarf!

"In the beginning ceiling cat said let there be long and it was good" - The Interwebs

Longcat is really, really long.

No, I mean REALLY long.

Either you get it or you don't. But most likely, you do.
And if you don't, you probably have never been on a forum in your life. And so this post, my dear, neglected friend, is not for you.

For the rest of us, who worship Ceiling Cat and bow down to the powers of longness that is Longcat, I present:


Longcat Scarf


From the author of I Feel Twitchy comes meganhasissues on Etsy, who asks, "I can has art school?"

Yes, meganhasissues, you can has art school, if you continue creating such fantasic things such as this!!
She also has Basement Cat, Cheshire Cat, Pocket sloths, comics, and more for your consideration!

In my opinion, meganhasissues is full of epic win.

No comments:

Post a Comment